♡ Welcome to my English readers ! ♡

(Source Pinterest)




Since a few weeks the idea to French and English blog post is on my head. Thats's why I decided to do this now. I love England and the English langage in general. I hope you like this idea and see you Sunday for a new blog post ! ;)

_____

Cela fait maintenant quelques semaines que l'idée de rédiger mes articles en Français et en Anglais trotte dans ma tête. C'est pourquoi j'ai décidé de m'y mettre maintenant. J'aime l'Angleterre et la langue Anglaise en général. J'espère que vous aimez cette idée et je vous dis à Dimanche pour un nouvel article ! :)




You May Also Like

8 Commentaires

  1. I look forward to reading your new post :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good good good, I managed to understand your text in English. I love this text in English then translate in French.
    Bref continue à faire des articles comme ça. Oh oh je ne suis pas une aussi grosse quiche en anglais que je le pensais.
    Bisous ma Belle ♥ xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Honey !! :) Tu es adorable !! Mais non, tu n'es pas une quiche en anglais ma Belle ! ;)
      Gros bisous et bon week-end ! ♡ Xx

      Supprimer
  3. I am so happy that you decided to do both languages on your blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer